Can't Find the Time to Write that eBook?
FirmFlex has your back.
A FirmFlex eBook gets you the eBook content that has been on your to-do list for months. Take our eBook content, add your logo and voila your to-do becomes to-done!
With practice specific eBooks for Personal Injury, Family Law, Trust and Estates and Criminal Law, a FirmFlex Ebook allows you to easily create a website downloadable, the last stage of a knowledge funnel or a DRIP campaign giveaway, all without breaking a sweat.
Ebooks For Time Starved Law Firm Owners
Your clients are asking for your content, but with existing clients, court needs and your own life these books never seemed to get done. Until now.
100% In Your Name
1000-5000 word eBooks delivered to you instantly that you can modify to your state specific laws or use as is!
Republication rights as eBook assigned to you immediately, so you can title, cover and hold yourself out as the author online.
You work with your own graphic designer of choice to fit your firm’s look and feel.”
New content and new eBooks uploaded monthly so you always have new options to get to wow your clients and stun your competition.
You know you need them
Every marketing guru or online advice forum will tell you a drip campaign with an eBook is one of the best ways to convert clients, and websites often have downloadable to gather potential client’s email addresses, but who can find the time to create such an eBook when so many other things get in the way every day?
Stop running from fire to fire and take 5 minutes to purchase a FirmFlex eBook so you can knock one more thing off that giant list of “marketing things I need to do” today.
- Common Car Accidents and Injuries
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Car Accident Wrongful Death Cases
- Finding the Right Car Accident Lawyer
- Determining Car Damages After a Car Accident
- Damages & Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
- Personal Injury Process 101
- Introduction to Nursing Homes
- Finding the Right Nursing Home For an Elderly Loved One
- Interviewing the Director of Operations at a Nursing Home
- Informal Nursing Home Interviews
- Information to Give a Nursing Home to Prevent Neglect & Abuse
- Interviewing a Nursing Home For Your Elderly Loved One
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse Risk Factors
- What to Do After Nursing Home Abuse
- Common Forms of Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Preventing & recognizing Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Dividing Assets and Debt in Divorce
- What to Do Before you File For Divorce
- Determining Child Custody in Divorce
- Alternatives to Divorce Court
- Factors in a Divorce
- How to Move on After Divorce
- What to Do If You Are Served Divorce Papers
- Child & Spousal Support in Divorce
Trusts & Estates
- The Family Life Organizer
- The Legal Process After a death
- The Non-Lawyers Guide to Estate Planning
- Yes, You Need a Will!
- Probate Court 101
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Introduction to Criminal Defense
- Motions in a Criminal Case
- Criminal Case Terminology 101
- Larceny Charges
- Miranda Rights in Criminal Cases
- Violation of Probation Consequences
More Coming Soon
- Civil Rights
- Juvenile Defense
- and more!
Use the form below to purchase your eBooks. Select the number of books you want to purchase first, then select your titles and fill in your buyer information. You will receive an email with the link to download your licensed copy.