Thanks for choosing FirmFlex!
At FirmFlex, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service today, tomorrow, and in the future. That said, your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, enormously important to us. So, we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store, share and use your personal data – as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
About this Policy
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with FirmFlex. The Policy applies to all FirmFlex services and any associated services (referred to as the ‘FirmFlex Service’).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the FirmFlex Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you.
Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the FirmFlex Service.
Your rights and your preferences: Giving you choice and control
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you sign up for the FirmFlex Service. When you sign up to the FirmFlex Service, we collect certain personal data so you can use the FirmFlex Service such as your email address, email address, phone number, and country.
What do we use your personal data for?
When you use or interact with the FirmFlex Service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal data we collect about you for various reasons.
Sharing your personal data
We do not share your personal data with outside companies.
Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the FirmFlex Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the FirmFlex Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the FirmFlex Service. For example, we keep your playlists, song library, and account information.
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third-party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party advertisement or link, please understand that you are leaving the FirmFlex Service and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this Policy. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure.
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the FirmFlex Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
How to contact us
Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.